ARE YOU AN ST. JAMES’S PLACE PARTNER OR
We can support your clients’ estate planning needs.
Can you introduce your clients to us?
As an SJP partner or adviser, you must abide by strict criteria when
referring your clients to a will writer or an estate planner.
They must be either:
– An experienced solicitor OR
– A holder of a STEP Diploma OR
– A holder of the STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation
– have personally been writing wills within the previous two years.
– will writing/estate planning should be their primary business.
Our principal trust and estate planning consultant, Mohammad Uz-Zaman,
meets the above criteria and holds regulated financial planning qualifications.
He regularly advises HNW clients and works closely with advisers to come
up with comprehensive and complementary strategies.
Do note your partner practice may have their own arrangements with another entity,
so please seek approval first.
He’s ex SJP himself.
Benefits of introducing your clients to us:
1. Your clients will have appropriate wills, trusts and lasting power of attorneys in place and we’ll list you as an ongoing adviser* on their account for ease of administration upon death (*subject to client permission)
2. You can better support your clients when they need you during a difficult period
3. You’ll have a trusted expert to review your clients existing wills and trusts without any further obligation
4. We’ll be able to identify further regulated advice needs
5. Increase referral opportunities by meeting your clients’ close friends and family who go on to become trustees and attorneys
6. In our experience where you are involved in the financial planning and estate planning, it greatly improves retention rates
Evening and weekend appointments available.
Attractive introducer fees. Ideal for SJP partners and advisers operating with a marketing budget.
We work with a limited number of introducers to maintain service standards. Let’s do coffee to see if we can work together?