Calculate the value of your estate to estimate your inheritance tax liability. Knowing how much of a problem you have, is the first step to take before putting in place any appropriate inheritance tax planning solutions to reduce it.
Potential Inheritance Tax Bill:
- Estate Value: £0
- Assets above threshold: £0
- Inheritance Tax Rate: 40%
See how you can save on your inheritance tax.
Talk to an advisor today.Book An Initial Consultation
This calculator does not account for the following:
- Gifts left to a spouse which will not be subject to inheritance tax
- Taper relief on the Residential Nil Rate band (RNRB) which tapers on estates over £2M
- Investments that qualify for business relief/business property relief
- Failed Potential Exempt Transfers (PETs); i.e. gifts made in the 7 years prior to death
- Settlements made into trust prior to death
Based on the figures entered, you have an estimated estate value of:
- Main Residence Value: £0
- Other Assets Value: £0
- Total Estate Value: £0
Want to save more on your inheritance tax?
See how by booking an initial consultation below.Book An Initial Consultation