Frequently asked questions
Email us in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
As we do not provide any regulated financial advice, we do not need to be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We cover England and Wales. We can at times commute into Europe for clients who have property and business interests there.
This varies between one advisory firm to another, please contact your recommended adviser.
This will relate directly to the complexity and size of your estate.
You should expect fees from £1,500 if you are a single person with an estate value above £325,000.
NB: Dependent on the complexity of the case we may also charge a separate higher consultancy fee before we begin the execution of works.
Complex areas may include:
- Offshore property inc. US property
- Non-UK domiciled individuals
- Non-standard property ownership structures
- Commercial property
- Dealing with business assets and businesses
- Reviewing existing estate planning strategies in place
- BTL Incorporation